We prioritize the health and safety of all staff, contractors, sub-contractors and the public at each and every construction site and operating facility. We are committed to ensuring that all partners and sub-contractors are aware of and follow all health and safety policies and procedures.
Our people are our most valuable asset. That is why we feel it is important to supply all of our employees with the education needed to prevent work related incidents and accidents. We continually offer a variety of training such as:
- First Aid/CPR Training and Certification
- Confined Space Entry Certification
- WHIMIS Training
- Ladder Safety and Fall Prevention
- Propane Training
- Flammable, Combustible Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Hot Work Training
- Powered Hand Tools and Chainsaw Theory
- Emergency Spill Response Training
- Basics of Supervising
- SWANA Landfill Gas Operation and Maintenance Course
- Industrial Maintenance Technician (IMT) Certification
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE-NG) Certification
Landfill gas work requires a specialized health and safety program which we have worked to develop based on more than 30 years of experience with these types of projects. Our Contractor Safety Guideline Booklet highlights health and safety issues specifically related to landfill gas and landfill gas collection and flaring/utilization system construction and operation.
Read Comcor’s Health and Safety Policy Statement.